Friday 19 February 2016

DESIGN TEAM - February 2016 - Bo Bunny Believe

So for today's project I've been sent the very bright & colourful "Believe" collection from BoBunny thanks to the wonderful people at Jones Crafts! 
I thought it time we tackle a card! So for today's project I've picked a big 8x8 card! 

As you may have imagined... The Believe collection is full of wonderful religious quotes & themes.
 For today's projects I thought I would show a different side to this collection, I'm aiming this card at a new home/ sorry you're leaving theme, to show this collection will fit so many occasions.

On to my paper choices....

My large back panel was - Radiance 
2nd largest - worship 
Next up was - believe 
Then - Faith 
I backed all of my layers on grey card stock! 

The believe & heart border are cut from the divine sheet. 

Now on to the swirl, flower & be happy... These little treats all come from the wonderful chipboard sheet! 

Now on to the die cut! Just LOVE this car & caravan set! It's a IO diecut! And I've seen this used on so many projects! One of my favourites I've seen replaced the surf board with a Christmas tree!! But it's smashing for kids cards too! It's got a certain retro charm that makes it suitable for so many themes :) 

EXCLUSIVE BLOG OFFER! - GET THIS DIE FOR ONLY £10 from Craftmania - Great Yarmouth or Lowesoft, can't make it in store? Call 01502 218281 ( and have it posted to your door +P&P) 
Simply quote "BLOG" to get this smashing offer! 
Valid until 5pm Saturday March 19th 2016 - while stocks last! 

Once again a massive thank you to wonderful people at Jones Crafts for sending me this wonderful collection. 




No comments:

Post a Comment