Monday 4 July 2016

Boho dreams quick layout idea....

Today I've been having a very simple little play with the new Boho Dreams collection...
For this very quick friends layout I've picked the "feathers" - "young" - "bohemian" pages to work with, 

To start, all I've done is fold the top left corner from the feathers page, and stuck it flat to the "young" page leaving the fold back area open to create a pocket, perfect for putting in movie tickets, napkins or other mementos.... I've then used elements from the "bohemian" page to cut out and decorate my page, many of these elements have faux staples printed on them, so I thought this may be a fun way to attach my elements! Quick, easy, effective! 

Hope you like my quick simple page, a massive thank you to Jones Crafts for supplying me with these wonderful papers! 



No comments:

Post a Comment