Saturday 16 May 2015

Jones Craft - Design Team Month 2 - Project 1 - Scrap yard



So, for this months Design team project I have been given the wonderful NEW collection from Kaisercraft - Scrapyard! Compromising of several 12x12 papers, stack pads & embellishment bags.

I've been very lucky to finally get my hands on one of Jones crafts fantatsic pen carry pots - only £18.99. I've used several of the papers from this collection to cover the pen carry pot, using the strips from the base of the sheets to decorate the panels. On top of these I've used several of the die cuts from the embellishment pack. Cutting up lots of the cogs in to pieces to get more coverage. 



Using black arcylic paint I've then painted the inside of the carry pot and once dried, wrapped chains around the handle and glue gunned them in to postion. 


For my next project using these lovely papers i plan on doing a scrapbook page that will soon be uploaded :) 

Hope you like today's project :) 
If you can't wait to get your hands on one of these pen carry cases they are available from Craftmania Great Yarmouth & Craftmania Lowestoft - IN STOCK NOW! 

If you're a wholesale customer - please contact Jones Crafts for more information on stocking these wonderful Papers and 3d Wooden shapes.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie, am loving the scrapyard papers and what you've done with the pot. The papers are very manly and remind me of when we used to sit as a family on a Sunday evening to watch scrapheap challenge. The boys in the family loved that programmed - I guess men like the thought of inventing something and clambering in old scrapheaps. Anyway I shall be looking at these papers as I think they are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very true Jane! These have won me over, I was a little unsure to start... But they are do versatile! For my next reject I've done a scrapbook page with them... And tbh the amount of topics that fitted with the collection appeared endless! A great set

    ReplyDelete